About the Planter
Our family is so lovely and God-blessed ones. God has given us two precious sons. The oldest is Joshua (11 yrs) and the youngest is Jacob (6 yrs). Joshua is now 5th grader. He is very bright, active, caring, positive, and faithful in the Lord. Especially, he’s got involved in school chorus, jazz band (playing clarinet), and orchestra (playing cello). Jacob is now 1st grader. He is a kind of shy boy, but he is very organized, focused, bright, lovely, and conscientious. He just started to learn cello instrument from his mother. Thankfully, both Joshua and Jacob are highly concerned about the church, so they always pray for the church growth in the Lord!
About the Church/Area
The church that I have planted and served now is named “Bridge Fellowship Church” located in Haworth, New Jersey. It’s been 2 years and 5 months. Our vision for the kingdom of God as a church is becoming a faithful, healthy, and influential bridge between people and people, generation and generation, churches and churches, nonbelievers and believers, and heaven and secular world throughout three foundational elements like 1) unlimited love of God, 2) transforming teachings of Jesus Christ, and powerful intervened works of the Holy Spirit.
Now, BFC is mostly focused to minster to 1st generation Korean adults and their 2nd generation kids, but God has inspired me to gradually start a English-speaking oriented ministry not only for our 2nd gen, but also other ethnic groups around us!
Gratefully and thankfully, God has blessed each one of our church members and their families in many ways such as spiritual growth, bonded relationships with others, family relation, financially restorations for people in need, and mostly we have kept our oneness in the Spirit of God!
Get in Touch
How to Get Involved
- That we don’t neglect to commune with God and to love our wives and families in these busy times.
- For wisdom in the building stages of the church as we choose leaders.
- That the building would not distract us from our mission to spread the gospel.
- Share this church plant with people you know
- Visit our beautiful city in small teams while being intentional about living the gospel.
- Send teams to help prayerwalk and do mission work.
- Give to the Co-operative program and the Annie Armstrong offering.
- Consider making a financial gift directly to the church plant.
There are numerous ways to help a church plant, including some not listed on this website. Please contact us for more information about how to help this planter. Please refer to NAMB’s website for the official policy statement concerning providing for church plants.