About the Planter
Although we were both born and raised in this small community, we have spent all of our adult lives worshiping and serving God in one of the nearby cities. God made it very clear to us in 2013 that he wanted to see a church planted right here in our hometown and for us to begin to reach out to our very own community, friends, and neighbors with the Good News that He has called us to proclaim. After receiving degrees in religion and serving in congregations in the south our son, daughter, and son-in-law have all come back to Westmoreland to serve and plant along side us. We are very blessed and feel privileged to not just serve this community but to give them the hope of a life with Jesus Christ!
About the Church/Area
Get in Touch
How to Get Involved
- That we don’t neglect to commune with God and to love our wives and families in these busy times.
- For wisdom in the building stages of the church as we choose leaders.
- That the building would not distract us from our mission to spread the gospel.
- Share this church plant with people you know
- Visit our beautiful city in small teams while being intentional about living the gospel.
- Send teams to help prayerwalk and do mission work.
- Give to the Co-operative program and the Annie Armstrong offering.
- Consider making a financial gift directly to the church plant.
There are numerous ways to help a church plant, including some not listed on this website. Please contact us for more information about how to help this planter. Please refer to NAMB’s website for the official policy statement concerning providing for church plants.