About the Planter
- Shane & Jineen grew up in family’s with fathers in full-time ministry. They met at Liberty University. They moved here from the Nashville, TN area where they were part of a church plant for 10 years. Jineen grew up in the Buffalo area. They are planting a second campus for theWELLbuffalo in the West Seneca / South Buffalo area.
About the Church/Area
- West Seneca is an interesting area. The west side of West Seneca heading into South Buffalo is a predominantly white, low-mid income area with a heavy Catholic influence. The east side of West Seneca heading into Orchard Park is a more middle-upper class area… again with a heavy Catholic influence. The needs of our immediate community (west side) are much different than the needs of the east side just half a mile away. Our campus is in a very tight-nit community of people who exhibit high levels of pride in their town.
Get in Touch
How to Get Involved
- That we don’t neglect to commune with God and to love our wives and families in these busy times.
- For wisdom in the building stages of the church as we choose leaders.
- That the building would not distract us from our mission to spread the gospel.
- Share this church plant with people you know
- Visit our beautiful city in small teams while being intentional about living the gospel.
- Send teams to help prayerwalk and do mission work.
- Give to the Co-operative program and the Annie Armstrong offering.
- Consider making a financial gift directly to the church plant.
There are numerous ways to help a church plant, including some not listed on this website. Please contact us for more information about how to help this planter. Please refer to NAMB’s website for the official policy statement concerning providing for church plants.