About the Planter
Harold is originally from St. Louis, Missouri and Jan is from Port Jervis, New York. Harold is a graduate of the University of Missouri and Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. They were both widowed and were married in 1998. Their family includes 7 children and 6 spouses, 16 grandchildren and 2 spouses, and 10 great grandchildren also with 1 son and 1 grandson deceased.
Jan worked in various positions, including management positions in retail stores, for over 28 years and also worked for several years as a teacher’s aide with special education students. Harold has been in the ministry, both fulltime and bi-vocational, since 1962 serving in pastoral and other church staff positions in churches in Missouri, Kentucky, Alabama, and Georgia and for the last 45 years has been a church planter and pastor in upstate New York.
About the Church/Area
Harold and Jan both “retired” in 2006 but since then Harold has served as an interim pastor and since 2016 as a church planter and pastor of the Fellowship Community Church in Norwich, New York.
For partnership opportunities, please contact us at our email address or give us a call.
Get in Touch
How to Get Involved
- That we don’t neglect to commune with God and to love our wives and families in these busy times.
- For wisdom in the building stages of the church as we choose leaders.
- That the building would not distract us from our mission to spread the gospel.
- Share this church plant with people you know
- Visit our beautiful city in small teams while being intentional about living the gospel.
- Send teams to help prayerwalk and do mission work.
- Give to the Co-operative program and the Annie Armstrong offering.
- Consider making a financial gift directly to the church plant.
There are numerous ways to help a church plant, including some not listed on this website. Please contact us for more information about how to help this planter. Please refer to NAMB’s website for the official policy statement concerning providing for church plants.