About the Planter
Originally from Arkansas, Daniel and Kari moved to Astoria, Queens to plant a church. Daniel and Kari have four children: Kaiden, Lilly, Ella, and Emma Kate.
About the Church/Area
Connection Church started having preview services during the summer of 2012 and then launched in September. On Saturday, June 23, 2013 they had their first baptism service! This new church has served their community, cleaned up parks, and has hosted events in order to build relationships and share the gospel.
Get in Touch
How to Get Involved
- That we don’t neglect to commune with God and to love our wives and families in these busy times.
- For wisdom in the building stages of the church as we choose leaders.
- That the building would not distract us from our mission to spread the gospel.
- Share this church plant with people you know
- Visit our beautiful city in small teams while being intentional about living the gospel.
- Send teams to help prayerwalk and do mission work.
- Give to the Co-operative program and the Annie Armstrong offering.
- Consider making a financial gift directly to the church plant.
There are numerous ways to help a church plant, including some not listed on this website. Please contact us for more information about how to help this planter. Please refer to NAMB’s website for the official policy statement concerning providing for church plants.