About the Planter
Pastor Daniel Bondad has over 15 years of effective ministering as Lead Pastor with extensive training in Church planting and Evangelism. His ministry vocation and training led him to serve in different places. In 2014 Dan and his wife Lot has responded to the call in starting a church plant in Staten Island NY. In 2015 they started bible studies and other evangelism/outreach activities. They named their church The Vine’s Church in Staten Island.
About the Church/Area
The Vine’s church in Staten Island is a house church situated in Victory Blvd corner Royal Oak in Staten Island. It is also located in front of Clove Lakes Park. The community is well diverse in terms of race and age.
Pray! Pray with us as we continue to reach the community, evangelize, disciple and equip team members.
Partner with us through short term mission! Send some team to help us do outreach activities.
Partner with us through finances! (Monthly support or one time gift for the church planter)
Get in Touch
How to Get Involved
- That we don’t neglect to commune with God and to love our wives and families in these busy times.
- For wisdom in the building stages of the church as we choose leaders.
- That the building would not distract us from our mission to spread the gospel.
- Share this church plant with people you know
- Visit our beautiful city in small teams while being intentional about living the gospel.
- Send teams to help prayerwalk and do mission work.
- Give to the Co-operative program and the Annie Armstrong offering.
- Consider making a financial gift directly to the church plant.
There are numerous ways to help a church plant, including some not listed on this website. Please contact us for more information about how to help this planter. Please refer to NAMB’s website for the official policy statement concerning providing for church plants.