About the Planter
Brandon, a laid back Seattleite, married his sweet Georgia wife, Alaina, in 2005. Since then the Lord has blessed us with two beautiful children, Dan and Isabella. Our home also continues to be a refuge for local foster kids and has been since 2009. Our family loves the outdoors and taking various adventures throughout the Upstate, enjoying every bit of our outside time.
About the Church/Area
Missio Church University exists to glorify God by equipping Christ’s people to live faithful lives of worship as we give every man woman and child an opportunity to hear and respond to the gospel without coming or going anywhere. We are working on the Eastside of the city of Syracuse surrounding the Syracuse University. Our heart is to see this neighborhood saturated with Christ followers so that the gospel would be readily accessible to anyone. To accomplish this we are meeting in missional communities that are focused on God, growing in His truth, demonstrating His love and joining in His mission.
Get in Touch
How to Get Involved
- That we don’t neglect to commune with God and to love our wives and families in these busy times.
- For wisdom in the building stages of the church as we choose leaders.
- That the building would not distract us from our mission to spread the gospel.
- Share this church plant with people you know
- Visit our beautiful city in small teams while being intentional about living the gospel.
- Send teams to help prayerwalk and do mission work.
- Give to the Co-operative program and the Annie Armstrong offering.
- Consider making a financial gift directly to the church plant.
There are numerous ways to help a church plant, including some not listed on this website. Please contact us for more information about how to help this planter. Please refer to NAMB’s website for the official policy statement concerning providing for church plants.