About Nassau County
With over 1.4 million people, Nassau county on Long Island is an influential area east of New York City.
With natural beauty, many diverse towns, and suburban lifestyles with close proximity to the city, this area is ideal for people who want to experience urban and suburban life.
You’ll find trains to and from the city arriving daily, but you’ll also need you car as well. This area is completely open to vibrant, life giving Gospel churches to be planted.
Home of two beaches in the top 10 in the USA, (According to Dr. Beach’s top 10 beaches lists)
How to Get Involved
- That God will send planters to this area to do the work.
- That the Lord of the Harvest will prepare the hearts of the people here.
- That God will let you know if He wants you to be involved.
- Share the need in this area with people you know.
- Consider visiting the area as you pray for how God may want you to be involved.
- Bring or participate in a mission trip to the area.
- Consider making a financial gift to a church plant in the area.
- Consider supporting a church plant or planter on an ongoing basis.
- Continue supporting the North American Mission Board through your church’s mission program.